Emilio Aguinaldo college of Medicine fee structure 2023
Emilio Aguinaldo college of medicine 2023 fee structure (tuition fee) is as follows. Students can pay fee in installments directly to the university by swift transfer. The fee is in Philippines Pesos and the current rate is applicable.
|Years||2 years BS Biology||4 years MD|
|Fee in PHP||1,10,000||1,10,000||2,75,000||2,75,000||2,75,000||2,75,000||13,20,000|
Emilio Aguinaldo college of Medicine world Ranking:
Emilio Aguinaldo college of Medicine country ranking is 73 & world ranking is 9590
Emilio Aguinaldo college of Medicine hostels
Emilio Medical University has their own hostels in the campus. Also, many private hostels are available near the university campus. Many students also like to share the rented flat nearby the university. Yash Overseas helps students to accommodate them as per their choice of stay. The monthly cost is approximate 100 US$ if student like to stay in the university hostel. If the student chooses the flat to stay, then it cost 110-125 US$ / month per student. Private hostels also cost approx. 100 US $/ month. It’s absolutely up to the students where they choose to stay. Also, there are couple of Indian food mess near the university campus and also tiffin services available to the hostel rooms.
Emilio Aguinaldo college of Medicine Hospitals for Clinical Rotations
Clinical Rotations are very important part of Medical Studies, it helps the students to get the practical training which is very helpful for FMGE/ MCI exam and USMLE examinations.
Emilio Aguinaldo College Medical Center is the university hospital in the campus is a Multi-specialty hospital with 500 beds and one of the biggest private medical centers in metro manila.
Emilio Aguinaldo university has the tie up with many government hospitals in Manila and also in USA for the clinical rations who wish to do in USA.
BS course duration in Emilio Aguinaldo college of medicine Philippines
Emilio Aguinaldo college of Medicine has 2 years of BS. They have BS in biology.
Emilio Aguinaldo college of medicine review
Emilio Medical University has the best reviews from its students and parents in terms of its infrastructure, study and practical knowledge.
FEATURES OF EAC:
- It offers BS ( Biology) and MD
- State of Art Classrooms and Laboratories.
- Rotational Internship provided at the Manila General Hospital.
- Located 15 mins from the International Airport.
- Located 5 mins from the Hindu temple and Gurudwara.
- Located 10 mins from Indian Embassy.
- EAC has 3 fully furnished and equipped Hostels.
- Vegeterian/Non vegeterian food is widely available in Manila and also at EAC’s and Pathways Canteen.
- Location surrounded by many Restaurants and Anmol grocery Shop.
- Located near Manila Police Headquarter building, UN Avenue and WHO building.
- Admission starts from June & October every year.
- Most cost effective fees with installment facility available.