No processing Fee | On selected Universities
The Philippines, officially the Republic of the Philippines, is an archipelagic country in Southeast Asia. It is Situated in the western Pacific Ocean, it Has about 7,641 islands that are broadly categorised under three main geographical divisions from north to south. Manila is the biggest city with population more than 2.75 Crores.
- Currency : Philippine Pesos ( 1PHP = 1:40 INR) ( 1 USD = 50 PHP)
- Language : English / Filipino
- Travelling time from India : 8 Hours
- Time Difference: + 2 Hours & 30 Mins
- Capital : Manila
- Population : 10.47 Crores
The climate of Philippines is very similar to the climate of India so students don’t face any climate change problem .
Philippines has the tropical Climate so the diseases in Philippines are very similar to India. It enables the students to get proper clerkship and it result in good FMGE Result. Indian students don’t face any climate change problem and can adjust easily as compare to other counties.
Truth About BS Course Duration in Philippines
Ahmedabad Our Lady Of Fatima University Dec. 2019 FMGE/MCI Score 221/300
Rajkot, Gujarat University Of Perpetual Help System Dec. 2019 FMGE/MCI Score 214/300
Gandhinagar, Gujarat Our Lady Of Fatima University Dec. 2019 FMGE/MCI Score 212/300
Ahmedabad University Of Perpetual Help System Dec. 2019 FMGE/MCI Score 212/300
Jamnagar, Gujarat Our Lady Of Fatima University Dec. 2019 FMGE/MCI Score 185/300
Anand, Gujarat University Of Perpetual Help System Dec. 2019 FMGE/MCI Score 160/300
Ahmedabad Our Lady Of Fatima University Dec. 2019 FMGE/MCI Score 205/300
Ahmedabad Our Lady Of Fatima University Dec. 2019 FMGE/MCI Score 194/300
Ahmedabad Our Lady Of Fatima University Dec. 2019 FMGE/MCI Score 163/300
Ahmedabad University Of Perpetual Help System Dec. 2019 FMGE/MCI Score 150/300
Top MBBS Universities in Philippines:
Cagayan State University
|University Name||Total in USD/ PHP||Approx in INR|
|AMA school Of Medicine||12,50,000 PHP||15,62,500|
|University of Perpetual Help system||15,50,000 PHP||19,37,500|
|Our lady of Fatima University||36,000 USD||23,40,000|
|Bicol Christian College of Medicine||11,00,000 PHP||13,75,000|
|Emilio Aguinaldo college of Medicine||13,72,000 PHP||17,14,875|
|Lyceum Northwestern College of Medicine||12,85,000 PHP||16,06,250|
|Davao Medical School foundation||20,26,000|
Top 15 reasons to choose Philippines to study MBBS Abroad in 2021
- Full English Medium of teaching
- Course duration is 5.5 years
- Highest MCI / FMGE Passing out ratio
- Highest USMLE passing our ratio
- US curriculum
- clerkship can be done in Philippines / USA / Canada / INDIA
- Well Furnished hotels ( separate for Boys & Girls)
- Many South & North Indian Food Canteen
- More than 5000 Indian students studying in Philippines
- No Entrance Exam
- Easy visa and Very less documentation required
- NO IELTS required
- Option of Free PG in USA / Europe
- Favourable climate for Indian students
- Practical on original cadaver
NMAT : This exam is the entrance exam taken by Philippines Government with the Help to CHED ( Commission of Higher education Department) to judge weather the candidate is eligible to study MD ( MBBS) . Now Many Parents have misconception or many agents misguide them regarding NMAT Exam. There are some questions which arise in Mind while thinking about Study MBBS in Philippines and NMAT exam.
- When & Where we have to give NMAT?
NMAT is Conducted twice in a year 1st in March and 2nd in October. It has centers in Manila , Cebu & Davao.
- Is it necessary to Pass NMAT to Get Admission in MD?
It is necessary to appear exam but not necessary to pass The Exam to get admission in MD
- How to pass NMAT?
The books and material are available and also Yash Overseas Provide material of NMAT to its students . University also conducts the review classes for NMAT preparations.
- How Many Chances we get to Pass NMAT?
The exam is conducted twice in a Year and hence during 6 years the Candidate can get 6 chances to clear NMAT
- How Many percentage Require to Pass NMAT?
One need to score 40 Percentile to Pass this Exam.
- What if I Don’t pass NMAT?
You can re appear the exam in next 6 months.
- How to fill the NMAT form ?
You can fill the form online.
- What is fee of NMAT exam Form ?
The Exam fee is 1900 Pesos which can be paid online
- Is NMAT tough ?
When u can Pass NEET , then NMAT is not even 5% of NEET exam. So its not tough at all.
- What is the curriculum of NMAT Exam?
The Exam is divided into 2 parts .
Part 1: 1) Verbal 2. Inductive Reasoning 3. Quantitative 4. Perceptual Acuity
Part 2 : 1) Physics 2. Chemistry 3. Biology 4. Social Science
- It is written exam or MCQ type ?
It is a MCQ type Exam
Buses , Trains , taxis , Metros & Gypnys are widely used in Philippines for transportation . Transportation is is not costly in Philippines. All the accommodation are very closely to the universities so students usually walk . Usually students use Local Busses or Gypnys for local transportation .
- All the Universities in Philippines have various accommodation facilities
- There are separate hostel for Girls and Boys
- All the hostel are well equiped with CCTV cameras and tight security
- Rooms are well furnished with fully air conditioned .
- TV, refrigerators, Washing machine and other basic facilities are provided.
- well furnished and weird kitchen is provided so students can also cook .
- Many students also take private flat or Villas and they share with their class mates from the second year onwards
- Some hostels has their own Indian food canteen.
MBBS Admissions Schedule in Philippines for 2021 :
- Registration start from the month of April
- NEET result and 12th Marksheet Submitted for Admission letter in May
- Admission process done in the month of June
- Invitation letter and other documents get ready in the month of July
- Application for Visa and visa interview done in the month of Aug
- Departure to study Mbbs in Philippines in the month of Sep
Course Duration : :The MBBS ( BS-MD) Course Duration in Philippines is officially 5.5 years . The BS has three semester of 18 months & MD for 4 years ( Which Include clerkship). BS -18 months ( Start in Sep / OCT) MD 3 years ( Start Jan/ Sep ) Clerkship – 1 year ( Various hospitals in Philippines / USA / Canada / India )
Eligibility to study MBBS in Philippines in 2021 :
- The student must be 12th std pass with 50% Marks in PCB and 50 Marks in English ( for open category)
- The student must be 12th pass with with 40% marks in PCB and 50 Marks in English ( for ST/SC/ OBC category)
- The students must qualify NEET with in 3 years of the admission year of MBBS ( MD in Philippines)
- The student must be 17 years old by the 31st DEC of the admission year.
Documents Require for Admission :
- Filled Application form
- Scan copy of 10th Marksheet
- Scan copy of 12th Marksheet
- Passport Copy ( If available)
- Require all the above documents ( Proper Scan by Scanner) on email@example.com
- Original 10th Marksheet
- Original 12th Marksheet
- Original Passport
- PCC ( Police clearance certificate from (passport office only )
- 6 months bank statement ( closing balance must be 5 lakhs or more)
- Affidavit of sponsorship ( On 10 Rs stamp paper and Must be notarised )
- Birth Certificate
- No Objection Affidavit from the parents
- 10 Passport size Photos With White Background
MBBS admission in Philippines & Yash Overseas :
- Yash Overseas is an official admission partner of Many universities in Philippines since 2012
- We have our own office in Manila to help the students during entire course duration.
- Yash Overseas has sent more than 500 student to Philippines in various universities for MBBS studies.
- More than 50 students graduated and successfully cleared their MCI / FMGE exam with out any difficulty.
- Yash Overseas provide all the possible help & Material to the students so they can prepare regularly for their exams.
- Proper USMLE & MD guidance is provided to the student .
- Yash Overseas is known for its commitment and no hidden cost and true information centre.
- We have students from all over the world just because of our reputation & Goodwill.
- No Fake Commitment and No shortcuts is our policy
- Easy & Smooth Process
- 5 Star Review from all the parents.
- Yash Overseas Helps the students to do clerkship in USA if they wish .
Study MBBS in Philippines after Graduation in Just 4 years
Philippines is the favourite destination for MBBS study since more than 8 years and it has wonderful results. Students after completing their 10+2 get admission in Philippines in BSMD course ( equivalent to MBBS in India ) . The curriculum is designed for MBBS in Philippines as per the US Curriculum which has 1.5 years of BS ( Bachelors of Science ) followed by MD ( Doctor of Medicine = MBBS).
Study MBBS after graduation :
Graduates students can do their MBBS from Philippines in Just 4 years as they don’t have to do BS. These students can get admission direct in MD . Many students who has done BAMS, BHMS, B.Pharm, BSc Nursing, BsSc Biotechnology, BDS can do MBBS in Philippines.
Eligibility criteria to do study MBBS in Philippines after graduation for Indian students
- The Student must be graduate in Bio related field. The candidate must have passed the degree.
- The candidate must have biology , physics chemistry in his 12th class and must have passed with 50 % for general category and 40% for SC /ST / OBC category . & Must have 50 Marks in English.
- The age must not be above 30 years for Indian citizens as per MCI .
- The Candidate need to qualify the NEET UG exam
- The candidate need to Write the NMAT exam ( National Medical Admission Test) Held in Philippines in October & March before the MD starts. 40 Percentile are the qualifying marks.
Direct MD intakes:
There are two intakes for Direct MD
September & February
Colleges accepts direct MD applications after graduation for Indian students
- AMA School of Medicine
- University of Perpetual help system
- Our lady of Fatima University
- Emilio Aguinaldo college of medicine
- Southwestern University
- UV Gullas college of Medicine
- Lyceum Northwestern University
Why many graduates choose Philippines to Study MBBS
- Course Duration is only 4 years
- Very low fee
- Full English medium teaching
- US Curriculum
- Option of PG in USA / UK / Germany
- Best MCI / FMGE passing out Ratio
- Easy and quick VISA process
- Low cost of living
- Many subjects already covered in BHMS, BAMS, BDS degree
- World Class clerk ship
MBBS in Philippines fee structure for Graduates – Direct MD 4 years course
|University Name||Total in USD/ PHP||Approx in INR|
|AMA school Of Medicine – Direct MD||9,50,000 PHP||11,87,500|
|University of Perpetual Help system – Direct MD||11,50,000 PHP||14,36,500|
|Our lady of Fatima University – Direct MD||28,000 USD||18,20,000|
|UV Gullas college of Medicine – Direct MD||7,40,000 PHP||9,25,000|
|Southwestern University -Direct MD||7,00,000 PHP||8,75,000|
|Emilio Aguinaldo college of Medicine -Direct MD||9,83,344 PHP||12,29,280|
Education loan for MBBS in PhilippinesEducation loan is the essential part of the candidate when he / she decides to study abroad. Yash Overseas helps its students to get education loan to study MBBS in Philippines . All the necessary documents are arranged by Yash Overseas from the universities. Documents required to get education loan to study MBBS in Philippines
- Admission letter.
- Total Estimate Expenditure
- University ranking details.
- Parents income proof
- Parents last 3 years ITRs
- Property papers
- 2 Guarantors
MBBS scholarships in Philippines universitiesMBBS Universities in Philippines offer many scholarships to the deserving candidates. Every university in Philippines has its own Scholarship policies. Scholarships based on NMAT Scores: Some universities give Scholarships to MD students if the Score particular grades in NMAT exam. Scholarships based on USMLE Scores: Few Universities give Scholarships to the students who clears USMLE part 1 and Part 2 during the MD studies. Scholarships based on course Exam: Some MBBS universities in Philippines offer Scholarships to the top 5 Scorer students of the year in the University.
Study MBBS in Philippines cost in Indian RupeesCost of study MBBS in Philippines varies from University to University as every university has its own fees. Following are some approximately cost of study MBBS in Philippines Universities. Tuition Fees: Tuition fee varies from INR 15,00,000 to INR 25,00,000 for the entire course duration. It can be paid in 6 monthly instalments. Hostel Fees: Hostel Fee is approx. 7500 INR / month Food Cost: Food costs approx. 8000 INR in an Indian mess, and if students cook themselves then it cost approx. 5000 INR / month Other Expenses: Monthly miscellaneous expenses are approx. INR 3000-4000 Visa Cost: Visa extension or Renewal cost approx. INR 25,000 / year Air ticket: Air ticket cost approx. 35,000 (Two way)
Study MBBS in Ukraine or Study MBBS in Philippines?Many students and parents have this question Ukraine or Philippines which Country is best to study MBBS abroad? We have made a differentiate between study MBBS in Philippines and Ukraine to make you easily understand the difference and to decide which is the best to study MBBS abroad.
|Particulars||Study MBBS in Philippines||Study MBBS in Ukraine|
|Entrance Exam||NMAT exam during BS (Not compulsory to pass for MD admission, not even 5% of NEET)||Ukraine has KROK exam in the 3rd and 6th year, it is very tough & students get two chance to pass or else they have to repeat the year to leave the country|
|Cost of Living||Cost of Living in Philippines is very low as 1 PHP = 1.40 INR||Cost of Living in Ukraine is high as 1 Ukraine hyrvian = 2.5 INR|
|Local language||English is the official language. No need to learn any other language||Russian and Ukrainian are the local languages. Need to learn local languages are mandatory.|
|Language of teaching||Full English Medium Universities||Full English Medium Universities|
|Hostels||Mostly hostels are Private and Well furnished||Both Government and Private hostels available|
|Weather||Max Temp. 35 / Min. Temp 15 Degree Celsius||Max Temp. 22 / Min. -15 Degree Celsius|
|Indian Food Facilities||Every Universities are surrounded by Indian Mess||Many students cook themselves though they have Indian food mess available near some universities|
|Corruptions||No corruption at all||Corruption in most of the Universities.|
|MCI Passing Ratio||Approx. 85% from the top universities.||Approx. 15 %|
|USMLE Passing Ratio||10% of USA doctors are Philippines graduated||Very few|
|Apprenticeships||Apprenticeships can be also done in USA / UK / Canada or Philippines||Apprenticeships can be done in Ukraine only.|
Disadvantages of Studying MBBS in Philippines
As Such no disadvantage to study MBBS in Philippines except one if you choose the University which has less MD seats as compared to BS Admissions. Now the question is how to find out which university is good in Philippines to study MBBS.
Never ever choose Government universities to study MBBS in Philippines as they have very limited seats for foreign students.