MBBS IN GEORGIA, Study MBBS in Georgia, Study MBBS in Georgia 2021, MBBS in Georgia Low Fees (2021)
Georgia is small country situated at the intersection of Europe and Asia. Its population is Georgia is a country in Europe, located on the crossroads of Eastern Europe and West Asia. It is bounded to the west by the Black Sea, to the north and northeast by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and to the southeast by Azerbaijan. The capital and largest city is Tbilisi. Georgia covers a territory of 69,700 square kilometers.
- Capital : Tbilisi
- Currency : Georgian lari
- Population is 3.7 million only (37 lakhs)
- Religion : 85% Orthodox Christians, 10% Muslims and rest others.
Why Georgia :
Georgia is one of the best places when it comes to living standards and peace of life. The country offers you enough options to live a happy and relaxed life within a budget (especially for those candidates who can’t afford to spend much).While, the country is a democratic republic; the crime rates are very low in the country, thus providing a safe environment to the students. Even, a research shows that Georgia ranks among top 10 safest and low crime countries in the world.
The country is well suited for those who want to Study MBBS in Georgia, which features several universities of top order when it comes to the medicinal study. At the same time, the country offers several employment opportunities to the students, while they pursue their studies in the university. The affordable living, which is almost 2.5 times cheaper than the USA and around 3 folds cheaper than the UK, Georgia is a perfect place for Students opting for MBBS in Europe.
Climate of Georgia :
Georgia has moderate climate around the year. Climate of Georgia is much to the relief of the students belonging from India. During winters, temperature ranges from 0 degree Celsius to 15 degree Celsius.
There are two climatic zone in the country. In a nutshell, the Georgia presents a very lovable natural; climate to live and Study as compared to several other places of the world.
Benefit of studying in Georgia :
The Country offers several undue advantages to the students who opt for their MBBS in Georgia. Here are some of the reasons to ensure that the students travel to study MBBS in Georgia, are making a perfect choice:
- Georgian Universities has the lowest tuition fees.
- IELTS/TOEFL not needed at all.
- 100% visa Approval rate.
- English as the Medium of instruction.
- Very Friendly environment for all students.
- Georgia features among top 10 lowest crime rates countries in the world.
- Degree acknowledged in all European Countries.
- Free Visa for Schengen Countries.
- No Donation required.
- WHO & MCI approved Medical Universities.
- Easy availability of Indian cuisine.
- Easy admission procedure
- Separate lodging facilities for girls and boys.
- No upper age limit for applicants.
- Two Sessions; one beginning from February, while other from September.
- Gaps in studies not an issue
- PR starts from the 3rd year
- Individual Guidance to students preparing for MCI, USMLE and PLAB screening tests
- Easy option of shifting base to Germany is permitted for pursuing PG course.
- Best salary packages to students after learning German language.
- Options to the students to pay tuition fees in two installments.
- No tuition fees in the last year of Course.
- German Language Classes from 4th Year.
- Scholarship available up to $1000.
Course Duration : The Curriculum in Georgia is based on the credit points
MCI Approved Medical Universities In Georgia
|SR. NO.||UNIVERSITY NAME|
|1||“AIETI” MEDICAL SCHOOL|
|2||AKAKI TSERETELI STATE UNIVERSITY|
|3||BATUMI SHOTA RUSTAVELI STATE UNIVERSITY|
|4||DAVID AGMASHENBALI UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA|
|5||DAVID TVILDIANI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY|
|7||HIGH MEDICAL SCHOOL “AYETI“|
|8||IVANE JAVAKHASHVILI TBILISI STATE UNIVERSITY|
|9||KUTAISI MEDICAL INSTITUTE “KUTAISI’|
|10||LLC CAUCAUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, TBILISI, GEORGIA|
|11||NEW VISION UNIVERSITY, GEORGIA|
|12||PETRE SHOTADZE TBILISI MEDICAL ACADEMY|
|13||TBILSI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY “HIPPOCRATES”|
|14||TBILISI PUBLIC UNIVERSITY “METEKHI”|
|15||TBILISI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY|
|16||TEACHING UNIVERSITY GEOMEDI, GEORGIA|
Admission Process :
- The admission process in the Georgian Universities is very simple with the students requiring an online application form to be filled in along with the documents to be furnished.
- As soon as the University receives the application form of the students, the university issues a conditional offer letter in a week. The students have to pay an initial amount of the University fees in the bank account of the University thus kick starting the admission procedure.
- After 25 to 30 days, the Students get the Accreditation Letter from Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, upon which the University gets a Ministry Order and issues an invitation letter to the Students.
- Upon getting the procedure completed, the visa approval takes around 30 days, after which the student has to pay the left behind first year fees for the first year of the course.
- As soon as the fees get cleared, the process of the departure gets completed and here arrive the Students in Georgia!
Ivane Javakhishvili State University
Established in 1918, as the first ever European standard university in the Caucasus region, the Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University combines Georgian values of education with world class standards.
Akaki Tsereteli State University
Akaki Tsereteli State University (ATSU) is one of the oldest high education institutions of Georgia established 84 years ago in 1933.ATSU became one of the largest universities with wide spectrum of academic (on BA and MA levels)..
European University, formerly known as European Teaching University (ETU) is one of the most preferred university to study MBBS in Georgia.It was founded in 1995. The university is focused on training using the European model,..
Tbilisi State Medical University
Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU): is a leading medical university in Tbilisi, Georgia. More than 85 years have passed since Tbilisi State Medical Institute was founded on the basis of the faculty of Medicine..
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
Batumi Shota Rustaveli state university is nonprofit public higher education institution located in the second largest city of Georgia is an integral segment of Georgia..
MBBS In Georgia Fee Strucutre 2019
- 1 USD = INDIAN 65 RS(Approx for calculation purpose)
- Medical insurance would be 100 USD/ yr from 2nd year as 1st year it is included
- Food Expenses 100 – 120 USD / Month
- Hostel Accommodation cost 500 USD to 1200 USD/ Yr depends on the students preferences
- There will be no increase in the fee during the course of the duration once the admission letter issued
- Visa Extension will be 150 USD for 1st & 2nd years only
- Free Pen Drive containing MBBS material including MCI Screening test questions, USMLE study materials
Georgia Universities Students
- When it comes to educational counseling for pursuing a degree in a medical fieldwe are the best in the industry.
- We have thorough research, knowledge, and expertise to help you get an education specifically focusing on the topmost Universities for Indian students in Georgia.
- We offer university selection guidance to help you choose from a list of cost-effective and top universities in Georgia for MBBS.
- Get assurance for MBBS admission in Georgia in MCI recognized MBBS college in Georgia
- We help in the documentation for VISA application like stamping from Embassy & Ministry together with translating academic documents, and notarization. Get zero rejection of VISA issuance
- We also provide further help in education counseling when you complete your MBBS Degree in Georgia, like if you want to continue your Post-Graduation program in medicine.
- We make you understand the various PG program in Medicine offered by international medical universities. Hope we could cater the information you are looking for and were competent enough to satisfy your quest to study in Georgia.