Southwestern University in Philippines is a renowned school for game changers with a self-driven learning attitude. Southwestern University in Philippines serves as a dream destination for most of the medical aspirants from India to study MBBS in Philippines. Every year thousands of students are admitting into MBBS program in this world-class university to equip themselves with the proper knowledge and composing their future Doctor Career.
Southwestern University PHINMA is widely popular in the medical field and it also operates the Sacred Heart Hospital. By providing basic education, senior high, undergraduate, and postgraduate degrees, Southwestern University offers a complete education program.
Why choose Southwestern University Philippines to study MBBS
South Western University in Philippines aims for perfection and clarifies the student’s mind and even encourages them to catch the lead in transforming the world. No matter what career a student chooses with southwestern University its academic standards are such that one can strike the heights in their chosen profession.
Southwestern University – School of medicine has its longstanding credit for its excellent educational standards and training techniques of young physicians from various parts of the world.
SWU is crowned as the queen city of South Philippines. Southwestern University Philippines is overflowing with life and excitement along with the diversity of student population hailing from all over the world including India, Africa, America, Maldives and Malaysia making it an internationally competitive, transformative and welcoming institution of higher education.
Southwestern University PHINMA – Quick Highlights
|Intake for MBBS Course||2021|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||70% in PCB|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||Rs.6.61 Lakhs/Year|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years (with internship)|
|University Ranking||Country Rank – 71|
World Rank – 9579
Why Study MBBS at Southwestern University PHINMA?
- The cost of living and the cost of studying is low.
- Southwestern University PHINMA is recognized by WHO and MCI.
- The university also provides educational loan facilities and other such facilities to the students.
- Various kinds of scholarships are available for students based on some criteria like high grades.
- The quality of education is excellent.
- The Philippines is English speaking country and thus students do not face any kind of language difficulties while living in that country.
- The admission process is simple and easy.
- An MBBS aspirant must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The student must have passed all subjects in his/her 12th standard and English is a compulsory subject.
- Students are not required to give any kind of entrance exams such as IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT for admission.
- The minimum age of the applicants must be 17 years and the maximum age must be 25 years.
Step 1: Fill in the application form precisely.
Step 2: Attach the documents:
– Scanned copy of mark sheet of completion of higher secondary education
– Results of NEET (Score card)
– Scanned copy of Passport
Step 3: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 4: As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail you
Step 5: Once you receive the visa invitation, stamp your visa in the Embassy,
- For students, there are hostel accommodation services available at the university campus.
- The accommodation that the university provides has 40+rooms with bunk beds, mattresses, study tables, chairs, closets, window shades, drapes, fire extinguishers, tower shelves, air conditioning units, etc.
The amenities at the hostel dormitory include:
- Furnished Hostels
- Car Parking
- 24 – Hours CCTV Monitor
- Retail Store