Odesa National Medical University
Why Odesa National Medical University ?
- It is a government university
- It has teaching staff of 8000 teachers, 18 academics, 105 professors and 405 docents
- English Medium of instruction for the complete course of duration
- Only 10 students in one class so teacher can give proper attention to each student personally
- Recognized my M.C.I
- Educational loan easily available from nationalized banks
- 110 years old university with the vast experience of medical education
- Many Gujarati & Indian students
- About 1000 + Indian students presently studying in ONMedU
- After completion of ONMedU students are also eligible to work in UK, USA, & Australia and complete Europe too
- It has one of the biggest libraries of Ukraine with more than 1 million books
- Moderate climate around the year
- ONMedU is a big clinical centre with 35 Hospitals with capacity of 9648 patient’s beds for practical training of students.
- Chances of Permanent Residencies and Settlement in Europe after completion of study program
- It is conducting post graduate courses in 91 specializations.
Accommodation & Living
- ONMedU has six hostels. Hostels are provided with:
- Free 24 hrs. gas, electricity, hot & cold water and phone.
- Rooms are centrally heated
- Furniture and bedding in rooms are provided by the hostel
- Reading rooms and gym also available in every hostel
- Student cafeteria
- Indian food canteen
Huzifa Brigawala –Dahod
Jayvadhan Vagh – Ahmedbad
Fee for MBBS in Odesa national Medical university for 2018
|Year->||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total for 6 Years|
|Fees in US $||3,850||4,000||4,200||4,500||4,800||5,100||26,450|
|Fees in INR@65||2,50,250||2,60,000||2,73,000||2,92,500||3,12,000||3,31,500||17,19,250|