Founded in 1988, Ulyanovsk State University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Ulyanovsk (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), Ulyanovsk Oblast. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Ulyanovsk State University (USU) is a large coeducational higher education institution. Ulyanovsk State University (USU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees in several areas of study. This 30 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 70-80% making this Russian higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment. USU also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, housing, sport facilities and/or activities, financial aids and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, as well as administrative services.
Advantages of Studying in Ulyanovsk state University
- Recognized by Who , MCI, USMLE, GMC & Listed in FAIMER list
- Lowest fee & Low cost of living
- English medium of instruction for completer course of duration
- Emphasis on practical Aspects in teaching
- Moderate climate around the year
- Bilateral Student Exchange program, with other universities
- Changes of permanent Residencies and settlement in Russia after completion of study program
- Indian mess available in campus
- Our person available in the campus to help the students
- Outstanding International faculties
- Economics and Business Administration
- Physics and Engineering
- Mathematics and Information Technology
- Law and Public Service
- Culture and Arts
University has its own hostel separate for girls and boys. All the hostels are equipped with CCTV for the safety of the students. It has free Wi-Fi, 24 hrs heater & hot water facilities. All the floors of hostel have a big kitchen and students can cook as they wish with no extra charges. The hostel rooms can be shared by 2 or 3 students as per student’s choice. It is fully furnished with beds, study tables, cupboard. Hostel has many washing machines for students to wash their clothes. No outside person is allowed to enter the hostel without the permission from Dean Office.
Canteen & its food:
Food is very important for students while studying a course like MBBS. “Empty stomach can’t concentrate”. Yash overseas manages its own Indian mess with two Indian /Nepali Chefs. Our canteen serves unlimited food twice a day. We are the only canteen in Russia where Indian food is served and that too Wheat flour Roti. The canteen has two separate sections VEG and NON VEG and both foods cooked separately.
Ulyanovsk state university hostels Facilities:
- University has its own 6 hotels around the campus.
- It has separate hostels for girls and boys
- Every hostels are fitted with CCTV cameras.
- All hostels have 24/7 security guards.
- Hostels rooms are well furnished with all the facilities.
- Every hostels have kitchens for students to cook their own food
- Hostels have Indian food mess
- All the hostels are well quipped with heaters.
- Each hostel has two last warden and students not allow to go out after 8 pm
- Hostels have various types of room with 2/3/4 students capacity
Indian students in Ulyanovsk State University, Russia :
Ulyanovsk State University is of the most preferred university for Indians for MBBS study in Russia. There are moe than 500 Indian students in Ulyanovsk State Medical University in Russia. Mostly Students are from Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Delhi-NCR, Bihar, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab & Chattisgarh. University has special hostels for Indian students with India food mess. The reason Indian students prefer Ulyanovsk state university in Russia is due to its full 5.8 years English Medium teaching and low fee as compared to many MBBS universities in Russia at low cost.
Ulyanovsk State Medical University MBBS Admission Eligibility :
- Student must be 10+ 2 pass ( regular schooling) with 50 % in PCB and 50 Marks in English
- Student must be NEET qualified with in 3 years of the admission year
- Student must be minimum 17 years of age on 31st December of the admission year
Ulyanovsk State University MBBS admission process :
|MAY last week||Application||Scan copy of 10th / 12th Marksheet, Photo, Passport ( if Available)|
|JUNE first week||Admission letter Issued||N/A|
|JUNE Last week||Invitation letter||Passport scan copy and Admission letter|
|JULY last week||Documents appostle||Original 12th Mark-sheet, NEET result, Passport, Photos,|
|AUG||Visa Application||Financial affidavit on 100 Rs stamp paper & all apostle documents|
|SEP first week||Departure||All the students get departed with our Representative in a group|
Ulyanovsk state Medical University MCI Passing Ratio
- Russian Universities are Government Universities with vast Infrastructure with all the modern Medical facilities.
- Russian Medical study is considered as one of the best medical study in the world.
- Russia has good full English Medium MBBS universities with good world ranking
- Low fee as compared to other European countries
- Every University has its own web furnished and full secured hostels facility available
- MBBS universities in Russia are WHO, MCI and USMLE recognised.
- Oldest MBBS study destination for Indians since 1992
- Every University has its won hospital with many patients for good practice experience.
- No donation
- No Corruption in the universities
- No entrance Exams
- Low cost of living as compared to other countries
- One of the safest country for Indian
Ulyanovsk state university MBBS fee structure 2022 for Indian students
|Year||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||5th year||6th year||Total 6 year|
|Tuition Fee in Ruble||2,70,000||2,70,000||2,70,000||2,70,000||2,70,000||2,70,000|
|Basic Hostel Fee in Ruble||55,000||55,000||55,000||55,000||55,000||55,000|
|Total in Ruble||3,25,000||3,25,000||3,25,000||3,25,000||3,25,000||3,25,000||19,50,000|
|Total In INR||3,25,000||3,25,000||3,25,000||3,25,000||3,25,000||3,25,000||19,50,000|
Ulyanovsk State Medical University official website
Country rank 65
world rank 3101
Ulyanovsk state university official representative in India
Yash Overseas is an official admission partner in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Yash overseas package of Ulyanovsk state University is the lowest as compared to other indirect agents.
Taking admission from Official Admission Agent is very important for smooth procedure and proper guidance through out the course duration . Please see our official university authorisation below.
Ulyanovsk State University MBBS Syllabus & Curriculum
|Sr no||Subjects||Semesters||Credit / Exam||Credit or Exam in which Semester|
|1||First aid in pre-hospital phese||1||C||1|
|2||medical physics & mathematics||1||C||1|
|4||basic bloorganic chemistry||1||C||1|
|6||history of russia||1||C||1|
|13||History of medicine||2,3||C||3|
|14||Psychology & pedagogy||2,3||C||3|
|15||histology &Embryology& Cytology||2,3||E||3|
|16||Anatomy if systems of Neuroimmunoendocrinology||3||C||3|
|17||Histophysiologles of digestive systems||3||C||3|
|18||Information technology in medicine||3||C||3|
|22||Life safety and disaster medicine||3,1,1||E||11|
|25||Microbiology & virology||4,5||E||5|
|27||Propedeutics of internal Diseases & Radio diagnosis||4,5,6||E||6|
|32||General Surgery & Radio diagnosis||5,6||E||6|
|33||Topogaphical Anatomy Care & Operative Surgery||6,7||E||7|
|34||Public Health and Health Care & Economics of Health Care||6,7||E||7|
|35||Clinical physiological Anatomy||7||C||7|
|36||Clinical physiological physiology||7||C||7|
|39||Neurology, Medical Genetics & Neurosurgery||7,8||E||8|
|40||Facultative Therapy & professional Diseases||7,8||E||8|
|41||Facultative Surgery & Urology||7,8||E||8|
|42||Obsterics and Gynanecology||7,8,9,10||E||10|
|45||Dermatology & venereology||9||C||9|
|46||Psychiatry & Medicl Psychology||9||E||9|
|49||Hospital Surgery & paediatric Surgery||9,10,11||E||11|
|50||Hospital Therapy & Endocrinology||9,10,11,12||E||12|
|52||Orthopaedies & traumatology||10,11||E||11|
|56||Anaesthesiology, Resuscitation & Intensive therapy||11||C||11|
|58||Oncology & Radiotherapy||12||C||12|
|59||Functional Diagnostics in the clinic of Internal Medicine||12||C||12|
|SUBJECTS OF CHOICE|
|A||Basics of Plastic Surgery/ prosthetics of joints,||C||5|
|B||clinical & Laboratory diagnostics in immunology/||C||6|
|Current issues of clinical immunology in Human pathology|
|C||ultrasound Diagnostics in the Clinic of internal medicine||C||12|
|Basics of perinaltology / modern surgical technology|
|D||high-tech treatments in cardiology /hormone replacement||C||12|
|Therapy in peri- and postmenopaus,|
|modern Endovideosurgical Tech|
|In addition, Academic & Clinical Practicals|