East European University, MBBS in East European University, Advantages of studying MBBS in Georgia (MBBS in Georgia)
European University, formerly known as European Teaching University (ETU) is one of the most preferred university to Study MBBS in Georgia. It was founded in 1995. The university is focused on training using the European model, competitive to grow up students according to international demands.
European University is approved by the Medical Council of India for Indian students to study MBBS in Georgia. It is also listed by WHO and FAIMER in the world directory of medical schools. After completion of course, students can work anywhere in Europe. Students can also practice in India after taking MCI Screening Test. Hence, the university opens all soft of career options to the students.
European Teaching University is staffed by qualified and experienced teachers as well as invited specialists who got educated in the leading universities of Europe. This contributes to the international experience and high-quality, innovation-based learning in ETU.
The university is equipped with the modern technological base and a diverse library with a collection of both paper and e-books. Classrooms of European University are equipped with projectors, display systems and the essential equipment for appropriate programs, which provides all the necessities for quality education. European University also employs Learning Management System for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of educational courses or training programs Many international students are studying at the European University campus, including the students from India. The university takes services of a specialized agency, which helps international students with shelter, food and security.
European University MBBS Fee 2023
|Year||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||5th year||6th year||Total 6 year|
|Tuition Fee in US $||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Basic Hostel Fee in US $||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|Total in US $||6,000||6,000||6,000||6,000||6,000||6,000||36,000|
|Total In INR||4,20,000||4,20,000||4,20,000||4,20,000||4,20,000||4,20,000||25,20,000|
- 100% English Medium (Not even a single lecture in non-English)
- High-Quality Education at Affordable Fees
- Approved by MCI & Listed in WHO directory
- Covered under Bologna Process
- Follows ECTS
- Located in Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia
- Indian food available, cooked by Indian cooks
Details of Medical Program :
Who Can Apply?
Students who have passed 10+2 (or equivalent) with aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English can study MBBS in Georgia. All applicants should be at least 17 years old to take admission in the European Teaching University.
Documents for Application:
- Passport (all pages)
- School Certificate, XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
Documents for Visa
- Authority Letter
- School Certificate, XII Mark Sheet
- Air Ticket
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- All pages of Passport
- Ministry Approval Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- 5 Photographs with white b/g
- Medical Fitness Test
Students are advised to apply for relevant documents (such as Passport) already if they don’t possess them. We will help you in getting all the necessary approvals and procedures all the way till you reach the university
World Directory Of Medical Schools
MBBS in Georgia, Low Tuition Fees, NO Entrance Exams, IELTS, or Donation, Approved by the MCI, State University fees 4500 USD
- MCI Preparatory Courses
- USMLE Preparatory Courses
- German Language Learning Classes
- High European Post Graduation Chances
- No IELTS and TOEFL requirements.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Approved by the United Nation’s World Health Organisation
- Indian Food readily available
- Applications accepted after 10+2 completion
- Monthly living expense not over US $250
- Separate living facilities for men and women
- Two intakes in February and in September
- Students with break of education accepted without any hindrance Guaranteed Visa
- Degrees and diplomas make students work eligible in Europe
- MCI, PLAB, and USMLE preparatory courses
- German post-graduation options
- No Corruption
- No Donation
- Hospital Training right from beginning