No 1 University of Georgia ( Course Duration 6 years )
Established in 1918, as the first ever European standard university in the Caucasus region, the Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University combines Georgian values of education with world class standards.The idea of the establishment of this university had taken roots early in the 19th century when Georgia was still struggling to free itself from the shackles of the Russian empire. An assistant professor by profession who had studied in Petersburg, Ivane Javakhishvili started structuring the Georgian university during early 20th century.
During the early stages of the February revolution in 1917, Javakhishvili, who was in Petersburg, had already started planning to establish the higher institution. The university was named after its founder in 1989. The university has a lot to offer in terms of educational streams, both in undergraduate and post graduate lessons.
Why Ivane Javakhishvili State University
- Oldest University of Georgia Established in 1918
- No.1 University – According to URAP 2015-2016
- Recognized Worldwide – MCI, WHO, AMEE, EMSA, FAIMER,
- ORPHEUS, BSUN, EUA, AMC
- Situated in Heart of the Capital – Tbilisi
- Highest Number of Students Are Studying – 39000
- 1500 – Academic Staff – 8 Campuses – 14 Research Institutes more then 100 Laboratories – Libraries and Network of Affiliated Clinical Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers.
- Lowest Fees in Georgia @ $4500 Per Year Only
- Living Cost $200 Per Month Only
- Indian Food Available & Separate Girls & Boys Hostel
- MCI & USMLE Preparation
- Limited Seats, Admission on First Come First Serve