Kyiv Medical University :
Kyiv Medical University formerly know as Kyiv Medical University of UAFM is a Ukrainian higher learning institution. Established in 1992 located in the capital of Ukraine “ Kiev”, the 8th largest city in Europe. The university has trained over 10,000 health personnel—mainly general practitioners, dentists and pharmacists. As of August 2014, about 1000 foreign students study at KMU.
kyiv Medical university is accredited by the ministry of education and science of Ukraine (accreditation certificate is pl-iv no 1110158- 09.09.2011) and it has the license of the ministry of education and science of Ukraine of improving of improving educational work for lv level of accreditation (license is ad no 072575-13.08.2012)
As a university with the highest level of accreditation by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, all degrees issued to foreign students are legalized and apostilized by the Foreign Affairs Ministry of Ukraine.
Kyiv Medical University (KMU) is recognized and listed in all relevant international directories of medical universities such as the International Medical Education Directory (IMED). This means graduates are eligible to write the United States Medical Licensing Examinations and means certificates are recognized by the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) in US and the Medical Council of Canada (MCC) for eligibility of graduates to obtain certification and Licensure hence may pursue residency and postgraduate programs in these countries.
The university is also registered in the AVICENNA Directory which is maintained by the University of Copenhagen in collaboration with the World Health Organization and the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) meaning KMU is fully recognized by the WHO all governments.
The university’s Foundation for advancement of international medical education and research (FAIMER) School ID is F0002349.
Kyiv Medical University (KMU) is recognized by the Ghana Dental and Medical Council, Nigerian Dental and Medical Council, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, European Council of Medicine, Indian Medical Council and General Medical Council of UK just to name a few.
The university provides :-
- State medical doctor degree diploma
- International standard diploma annex
At Kiev medical university you can :-
- get a higher Medical university education in accordance with the state and international standards of education
- obtain postgraduate education in residency internship on master level and traineeship
- attend elective courses and learn the effective methods of treatment by means of complementary/ alternative medicine
- study using latest computer technologies
- get an exposure to the Ukrainian culture and knowledge
- become a competent specialist at the national and international labor market upon graduation from the university
FACULTIES GANERAL MEDICINE FACULTY :-
General medicine is the art and science of medicine in which the practitioner deals with the nonsurgical treatment of diseases of the internal organs of human body we offer both undergraduate and postgraduate courses on general medicine in English Russia and Ukrainian languages our reputation of excellence teaching attracts students to an extensive range of programmers’ delivered by world class recognized clinicians and academics
UNDERGRADUATE COURSES :-
The undergraduate course at KMU takes 6 years and the successful student is awarded a medical degree for MD (doctor of medicine) or MBBS during the initial stage students are taught the basic fundamentals of medicines students begin their clinical studies form second year our graduating certificates are attested by the ministry of defense of Ukraine.
POSTGRADUATE COURESES :-
KMU offer postgraduate courses for clinical residency masters course doctoral courses the duration of courses depends upon the course selected by the students generally the course selected by the students generally the year varies from 2 to 3 years to successful completion of the course appropriate level of mastery in Russian language mandatory
+orthopedics & traumatology
+cardiology +undergraduate program in general
+gynecology & obstetrics
+pediatrics & children infectious
Why Kiev Medical University
- Located in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine one of the best city to study in Europe
- MCI & WHO Recognized University
- More than 500 Students from India studying in Kiev medical University
- Yash Overseas is the official Representative of the University
- Well furnished hostel and Indian food canteen available
- Full English Medium throughout
- Yash Overseas Is the official & Authorized representative of Kiev Medical University.
Fee for MBBS in Kiev National medical university for 2018
|Year->||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total for 6 Years|
|Fees in US $||3,500||3,500||3,500||3,500||3,500||3,500||21,000|
|Fees in INR@65||2,27,500||2,27,500||2,27,500||2,27,500||2,27,500||2,27,500||13,65,000|