Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University Is a member of the International Association of universities, registered under UNESCO:
- Has 8 Faculties: 1st – Medical, 2nd – Medical, 3rd –Medical,4rh –Medical, Stomatological. 5th and 6th – Medical Faculties for Training Foreign Students:
- Paediatrics, preventive Medicine, Stomatology; the Faculty of postgraduate Training provides continuous development of doctors’ skill during all thire professsionl activity;
- Trains over 7000 students, intrns, masters,clinical postgraduates, postgraduates and doctoral candidates, more then 2100 of them being foreingn citizens from 70 countries of Europe, Asia, Africa and America;
- Is a modern – type educational establishment with its powerful scientific, material and technical basis;
- Took part in 126 intrnational scientific and 340 Ukraiian scientific forums;
- Cooperates in the realization institution
- Participates in the realization of 16 international prijecrs; 65 of Its workers are members of 66 foreign scientic and medical organizations;
- Has the Scientific Library;
- Has its studients’ self –government,six hostels,with the successful work of the Youth center, The complex for physical education and health improvement, and “medic” sports-health camp; Was a recipient of the Gold Medal of the International Exhibition “Education and Career-2010” in the nomination “Development of students” Research.
The Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) is one of the oldest higher educational establishments of Ukraine.It was founded in 1805 as the Medical Faculty of the Kharkiv Uniersity. At present, over 600 teachers work at the departments of the Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) In the Kharkiv National Medical al Academu of Sciences of Ukrine and two corresponding members of AMS of Ukraine,4 laureates of State of AMS of Ukraine,4 laureates of State prize of Ukrine.
The Kharkiv Nataionl Medical University (KNMU) has trained over 10000 specialists for more then 85 states of Europe, Asia, Latin America, Middle East countries, Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) Provides high puality education to students who are looking for puality education at an affordable course fees, Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) has a good team of long term experienced lecturers in pro iding qulity education to the students, Khatkiv National Medical University (KNMU) is a higher edu-cationl instuition of the top accreditation level ( conferred by the stat Accreditation Committee of Ukraine). At the Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) there are six faculies and a preparatory department.
Organization of the medical process and methods of teaching at Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) are built according to modern demands and world experience. The Kharkiv National Medical Universitiy (KN MU) has introduced the conception that in all patameters corresponds to all world standards, giving an opportunity to get pualification of different professional from Bachelor to Doctor of medicine.The Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) activities cover a wide range of subjects, all aimed at shaping a global University policy.Thus, educational policy, puality assurance, University management, legislation and international contacts all fall within the scope of National Medical University (KNMU) Constantly keeps in toch with its graduates: Many of them have become highly pualified doctors,Known scientists, health service managers and political figures in their mother countries.
Fee for MBBS in Kharkhiv National Medical Univeresity for 2018
|Year->||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total for 6 Years|
|Fees in US $||4,800||4,800||4,800||4,800||4,800||4,800||28,800|
|Fees in INR@65||3,12,000||3,12,000||3,12,000||3,12,000||3,12,000||3,12,000||18,72,000|