MBBS in Ukraine, Study MBBS Course in Ukraine, MBBS in Ukraine Fees, MBBS in Ukraine Fees Structure 2022
Ukraine is a country in Central and Eastern Europe. It has an area of 6,03,628 km2, making it the largest country entirely within the European continent. Ukraine borders Russian Federation to the east and northeast, Belarus to the north-west, Poland and Slovakia to the west, Romania, Hungary and Moldova to the south-west, and the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov to the south and south-east, respectively.2
Ukraine has extensive, fertile farmlands, and it remains one of the world’s largest grain exporters. It is known as the global breadbasket of Europe. The developed and diversified economy of Ukraine includes a large heavy industry sector, particularly in industrial equipment and aerospace.
Ukraine’s capital and largest city is Kyiv. Ukraine has the second-largest military in Europe, after that of Russia, when reserves and paramilitary personnel are taken into account. The country is home to 42.5 million people (excluding Crimea). 77.8% of whom are Ukrainians by ethnicity, followed by a sizeable minority of Russians (17.3%) as well as Romanians/Moldovans, Belarusians, Crimean Tatars, and Hungarians. Ukrainian is the official language of Ukraine; its alphabet is Cyrillic. The dominant religion in the country is Eastern Orthodoxy, which has strongly influenced Ukrainian architecture, literature and music.
MBBS in Ukraine is amongst the best in the world. A student with a degree from Ukraine can work in any country in the EU without the need to sit for any screening test. The student, however, must clear the language exam for the country in which he or she wishes to practice.
MBBS in Ukraine can be studied in three types of universities like national universities, state and private universities. National universities have excellent infrastructure and modern research labs and they receive funds from the government of Ukraine. MBBS in Ukraine at national universities can be done at affordable fees because, Ukrainian national universities offer less MBBS Fees in Ukraine for Indian students
MBBS in Ukraine Eligibility for Indian Students require 50% in PCB for Open Category students and 40% for SC, ST, OBC students. As per the new notification from the Government of INDIA regarding eligibility those who want to study MBBS abroad after 1st June 2020 must qualify NEET.
Capital : Kiev
Official language: Ukrainian
Recognized Languages: Russian, Crimean, Tatar
GDP: Total- $320.221 Billion
Per Capita: $3,484
Currency: Hryvnia UAH (US $ 1=25 UAH approx.)
Climate: Ukraine has the moderate climate around the year.
Advantages of MBBS in Ukraine:
- Top Government universities in Ukraine with vast infrastructures and state of the art facilities
- Universities with the track record of producing world class doctors and scientist since more than 200 years
- All the universities are recognized by MCI, WHO, FAIMER, USMLE, GMC.
- MBBS in Ukraine is taught in Full English medium
- 1000’s of Ukraine graduate doctors are practicing in India.
- Indian friendly country, one of the safest countries to live.
- Well furnished university hostels and many Canteens serve the local and Indian food.
- European culture & European standard of Education.
- Moderate climate all around the year.
- Low cost of living.
PG after MBBS in UKRAINE:
- Students who finish MBBS (MD) from Ukraine has Four options for PG
- He / She can come back to India and appear for FMGE exam. Once clear the exam student can start with the preparation for PG entrance.
- He / She can go for USMLE from Ukraine itself. Part I and Part II can be done during the studies while Part III student has to do in USA.
- He / She can do PG in Ukraine only and can do practice in Europe after clearing certain exams.
- He / She can takes the German language classes during MD and once MD cleared student can opt for PG entrance exam for Germany. Education in Germany is free and student can practice in any EU country.
- Step 1: Student should fill the application form and send the scan copy of their Mark sheets to yash overseas on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: After applying university takes 3-4 working days to issue the admission letter. Once the admission letter is issued student should start making the documents ready required for VISA.
- Step 3: We will apply for the invitation letter from the university. Invitation letter takes about 15 days.
- Step 4: Once the invitation letter is issued, we will file for the VISA. After filling, it takes 5 working days to get VISA.
- Step 5: We will decide the suitable date as per the student convenience and we will book the tickets in a group for Russia. Our representative will escort the Group from India to the University.
We represent MCI recognized best MBBS universities in Ukraine
- V.N Karazin Kharkhiv national medical university
- Kharkhiv national medical university
- Kiev national medical university
- Ternopil state medical university
- Vinnitsa state medical university