Kazan Federal University
Kazan Federal University | Fees | Ranking | Ranking 2021 | Entrance Exam | Study MBBS in Russia
Federal University, How to apply for MBBS in Kazan Federal University, kazan federal university mbbs admission process,kazan federal university extrance exam,Kazan federal university fee structure, Syllabus of MBBS in Kazan Federal University Russia.
Established in 1804, Kazan Federal University ( KFU) is one of the top & oldest medical university in Russian Federation. Kazan Federal University is situated in Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan. Kazan federal university is the leading academic & research centre with more than 51,000 students with over 1500 Foreign students from 90 countries, 450 academic programmes, 23 academic programmes in english, and more than 4400 Academic staff. Students who wish to study in top medical university of Russia prefer KFU first. In 2010 University got the a federal status. It is one of the top university of Russia selected by the Federal government of Russia aimed to improve their international competitiveness among the world’s most leading research and Education university . 200 yrs old Kazan Federal University has its campus in acres and acres of land. Its facilities and buildings are more than 10 campuses across the Kazan city. Being it is one of the oldest and biggest university of Russia, It always get preference for research and facilities and hence its world ranking is the best one.
To Study MBBS in Kazan Federal University one must always see its fee structure, admission process, scholarships, syllabus, education loan, world ranking and its hostel facilities.
Why Study MBBS in Kazan Federal University, Russia
- Kazan federal university is one of the top medical university of Russia
- MBBS study in Kazan federal university is in English medium through out
- Kazan federal university world ranking is 601
- Kazan federal university is a research university funded by the Federal Government of Russia
- Kazan is the Education hub of Russia
- Kazan Federal University has its own 20 hostels
- KFU has its own hospitals for Practical and apprenticeship.
- Students from more than 90 countries studying in KFU
- Scholarships offered for top performing students
- Recognised by WHO , MCI , USMLE , CMC, FAIMER list, California Board, General Medical Council-UK,
Documents required to study MBBS in Kazan Federal University, Russia
- 10th Mark-sheet
- 12th Mark-sheet
- NEET result
- Financial Support Affidavit
- Passport Size Photos in White background
Kazan Federal University MBBS fees 2021
|Tuition fee / year||3,79, 740||3,60,753|
|Hostel Fee / month||600||570|
Kazan Federal University MBBS fees 2021
|1st year total Package||7500 USD = 5,25,000 INR|
|(Tuition Fee + Hostel + Insurance + Medical Checkup + Visa Extension)|
|2nd year to 6th year|
|Tuition Fee||1,90,000 Ruble / Semester = 1,90,000 INR|
|Hostel||5680 Ruble / year = 5680 INR|
Kazan Federal University Russia hostels
“A city inside city”, It is a world full of unforgettable scents life. The atmosphere of the hostels in campus the best then any other university hostel in Russia.
- University Campus has 20 comfortable hostels
- Students are accommodated in two or three seaters rooms
- Each room has attached bathroom, Kitchen with refrigerator and all the essential things for cooking
- The hostel is 24/7 under CCTV surveillance.
- Every Hostel Has 4 Lady warden.
- The hostel premises has cafe, Xerox shops, Barbara shop, ATMs and grocery stores
- Every hostel has 24/7 hot water and heater facilities available
- Every hostel has canteens offering all type of food
- Hostels Are separate for Boys and Girls
- Hostel has full equipped library with more than 1,00,000 books
Eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Kazan Federal University, Russia
To Study MBBS in Kazan Federal University , the student must have the following Eligibility criteria for Admission
- The Candidate must have 12th std pass with 50% aggregate in BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY , PHYSICS and 50 Marks in ENGLISH Subject. This PCB criteria reduced to 40 % for OBC / ST/ SC Category as per the MCI .
- The Candidate must be qualified in NEET within last three years as NEET result is valid for 3 years
- The candidate must be the age of 17 or above on 31st December of the year of admission.
Scholarships offered by Kazan Federal University
Kazan Federal university offer many Scholarships to the brilliant and deserving candidates. As KFU is the Government funds organisation it has various scholarships available and the criteria changes every year. To know about scholarship please call or what’s app on +91 8530302828 or email : email@example.com
MBBS in Kazan Federal University course duration
The MBBS course duration in Kazan Federal University is 5 years of Classrooms studies + 8 months of apprenticeship. The total duration is 5.8 months.
Admission Process of MBBS in Kazan Federal University, Russia
- Application : Application to study MBBS in Kazan Federal University starts in the month of May. For application student must send their scan copy of 10th Mark-sheet, 12th Mark sheet, Photo and Passport ( if Available ) to Yash Overseas on firstname.lastname@example.org ( required proper computer high resolution scan) The student must also send the filled application form of Kazan Federal university to the same email id.
- Admission : Once the above documents received by Yash Overseas, we submit those documents in the university online portal. One they are verified , University issue the official admission letter with in 7 days.
- Invitation letter : Then by the month of July end , University apply for invitation on behalf of the student to the Immigration ministry in Russia. It takes minimum 2 weeks to get the invitation letter. Invitation letter is the letter which confirms that the university and Russian Government allows the candidate to come and study in Russia and this invitation letter is important while applying the Visa in India.
- Visa: In the months of August , Yash Overseas Apply for the candidate’s visa.The candidate has to submit the documents to Yash Overseas by August 15. The documents required for Visa are 1) 12th original mark sheet 2) NEET result 3) Passport 4) Passport size photo with white background 5) Affidavit of sponsorship from parents 6 ) invitation letter issue by the Russian Ministry. All these documents has to be apostle by MEA in India before submitting for VISA. Visa takes 7 working days in normal and 3 working days in Express.
- Departure: In the month of September we plan for the departure in group. We call all the students to come to the departure city and our person personally meet them and make sure every one has all the documents and forex is ready. Our person take them to the airport 4 hours prior to the departure or meet them at airport.
- Arrival & Enrolment: Yash Overseas Person in Kazan wait for the students at arrival. Once the students reach there , they are are taken to to restaurant to eat. They all then taken to the hostels. Next day we do the informative tour to the students sot how them the hostel premises, university campus, Indian food mess, Grocery stores and Kazan city . Then another day we take all the students for enrolment procedure in the Kazan federal University, We help the students to get through the Medical Check ups, visa extensions/ renewals, insurance and all other enrolment related formalities.
MCI Passing result of Kazan Federal University, Russia
The study of MBBS in Kazan Federal University is considered as one of the best MBBS study in the world. Kazan federal University curriculum is covering 99% syllabus of FMGE exam.
Yash Overseas also give the latest MCI / FMGE exam material to its students in pen drive so then can prepare timely. The MCI / FMGE result of Kazan Federal University is the best amount all the medical universities in Russia.
Kazan Federal University world ranking
- QS world universities 2021 : 601-800
- Times Higher Education 2018 : 401- 500
- U.S NewsBest Global Universities 2018 : 953
- Moscow International University Ranking – 194
Education Loan to Study MBBS in Kazan Federal University, Russia.
Almost all Indian Bank give education loan to Kazan Federal University because of its excellent world ranking and reputation. Yash Overseas guide and help in getting education loan for our students.
Why Yash Overseas is the only best consultant for admission in Kazan Federal University, Russia
- Yash Overseas is an official representative of the Kazan Federal University in Russia
- Our Package is the lowest offered
- No Hidden cost.
- Our person in Kazan helps the students from arrive to enrolment and help them in any other circumstances.
- Lowest Processing Fee and that too in Instalments
- Free MCI / USMLE material to all the students
- 6 years of Service Commitment
- Yash Overseas is 11 years old MBBS admission abroad consultancy in India and have sent more than 250 students in Russia in various universities.
- Our director visits Russia every year to look after the students and help them to solve their problem
Federal Universities in Russia
Federal Universities are the Universities run or managed by the federal (Central) Govt. These universities have always the advantages over the state universities in terms of Funds, Infrastructure and quality of education. Some of the well-known federal Universitas are
- Kazan Federal University
- Crimea Federal University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- North Eastern Federal University
The best part of these universities is that they are fully English medium universities for Medical Faculties. The world Ranking of Such Federal Universities are under 1000 and also come under special research package from the federal Government of Russia. Federal Universities are considered as the best for Medical and dental studies.
Kazan Federal University entrance exam
Kazan Federal University Russia conduct the Entrance exam for the Medical Admissions. The Entrance exam in online exam.
Kazan federal university entrance exam has the exam of three subject
Each subject has 100 marks exam. 1 question, 1 mark and 4 options. There are no negative markings.
Each exam timing is 8 hours.
You have to score 50 marks each to qualify in Kazan Federal university MBBS admission.
Yash Overseas will help its students to do the exam preparation. We have 100% passing rate of our students. Yash overseas students don’t have to worry about the Kazan Federal University Russia Entrance Exam.
Kazan Federal University entrance exam sample paper are provided by Yash overseas to their students by email or WhatsApp.
Contact +91 8530302828 or email us on email@example.com
Kazan Federal University Indian students
Kazan Federal University is very popular among the Indian students because of its world ranking, Infrastructure, best Hostels and quality of education. There are more than 500 + students studying MBBS in Kazan Federal University in Russia. Mostly students from Maharashtra, Delhi, Karnataka, Gujarat, Punjab Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan are studying in Kazan Federal University in Russia.
Campus Kazan Federal University has its own special wing for Indian students, who look after the interest of the Indian students.
Indian Food mess and Indian restaurant is also available with in the walking distance for Indian students at Kazan Federal University
Kazan Federal University admission 2021
Admission in Kazan Federal University is started for SEP 2021 Batch. The university is very particular about its admission closing deadline date and doesn’t accept the students if they apply after the deadline. Kazan Federal University admission 2021 deadline is 30th June 2021. So, book your admission now and don’t wait for the last date of admission in Kazan federal university to avoid disappointment
For Admission,please contact Yash Overseas on +91 8530302828.
Documents require for Admission in Kazan Federal University
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Aadhar card / Passport
- Filled application form
Kazan Federal University application form 2021 is available with Yash overseas. Kindly contact +91- 8530302828 for the form or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission in Kazan Federal University apply from Yash Overseas office as it is the official admission representative of the university in India.