Chuvash State University Medical Academy
Eligibility to study MBBS in Chuvash State University Cheboksary, Russia
- Applicant must be 12th pass with 50% in PCB aggregate and 50 Marks in English Subject.
- The applicant must be NEET UG qualified .
- The Applicant must be 17 years of age on or before 31st DEC of the Admission year
Russia is a popular destination for Indian students who wish to pursue MBBS since 25 years. In the field of medicine, Russia has good medical colleges where students can get admitted. Students aspiring to complete the course in the country need to obtain a no-objection certificate from Medical Council of India. The greatest advantage of getting a degree from Russia is that if the students wish to practice in other European countries they do not need to sit for a screening test. As a student, you will always consider the place that offer the best in terms of medical courses and fee structure. Russian universities offer numerous benefits to the students some of which include:
- Big universities since more than 200 years
- Hugh track record of Russian educated doctors in India
- Indian students are going for MBBS in Russia since 25 years.
- You do not have to pay any kind of donation to the colleges.
- There is no entrance exam for the courses and direct admission in MD course
- The admission process is very easy which makes it perfect for the aspiring candidates.
- The degrees have been validated by international organizations like WHO, MCI and UNESCO.
- Broad exposure to the students which includes clinical practices and medical trainings.
- Endless possibilities.
- Daily many direct flights from India
- Low course fees. And very low cost of living.
- Well furnished hostels & Indian food canteen.
- Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- Advanced teaching facilities.
Chuvash Medical Academy (Chuvash State University)
Chuvash state University came into existence in 1967 by the Councils of ministers of USSR. The University has successfully undergone federal accreditation procedure in 2012 and has been recognized as effective every consecutive year since 2012 on the result of ministry of Education and science of Russia monitoring.
Advantages Of Studying In CHUVASH
- Recognized by Who , MCI, USMLE, GMC & Listed in FAIMER list
- Lowest fee & Low cost of living
- English medium of instruction for completer course of duration
- Emphasis on practical Aspects in teaching
- Moderate climate around the year
- Bilateral Student Exchange program, with other universities
- Changes of permanent Residencies and settlement in Russia after completion of study program
- Indian mess available in campus
- Our person available in the campus to help the students
- Outstanding International faculties
Accommodation / Hostel
Chuvash has 10 hostels. Hostels are provided with:
- 24 hrs gas, electricity, hot & cold water and phone.
- Rooms are centrally heater
- Furniture and bedding in rooms are provided by the hostel
- Reading rooms and gym are also available in every hostel
- Hostels are provided with full security
- Student cafeteria
- Hostels are surrounded by green belt with outdoor sport activities like basketball, volleyball, football, and cricket.
Canteen & its food:
Food is very important for students while studying a course like MBBS. “Empty stomach can’t concentrate”. Yash overseas manages its own Indian mess with two Indian /Nepali Chefs. Our canteen serves unlimited food twice a day. We are the only canteen in Russia where Indian food is served and that too Wheat flour Roti. The canteen has two separate sections VEG and NON VEG and both foods cooked separately.
University has its own hostel separate for girls and boys. All the hostels are equipped with CCTV for the safety of the students. It has free Wi-Fi, 24 hrs heater & hot water facilities. All the floors of hostel have a big kitchen and students can cook as they wish with no extra charges. The hostel rooms can be shared by 2 or 3 students as per student’s choice. It is fully furnished with beds, study tables, cupboard. Hostel has many washing machines for students to wash their clothes. No outside person is allowed to enter the hostel without the permission from Dean Office.
- Attested Photocopy of Certificate & Mark sheet of 10+2 or equivalent
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Two photocopy of Passport if ready
- Medical certificate with HIV test
Student Life In Chuvash
Each Class comprises of 35 students, which ensures that the teachers give personal attention to each and every student. Apart from studies, participation in sport classes are must to ensure students are physically fit to undertake medical studies. Seminars are also held at every weekend to provide information about new researches. MCI test are carried after each clinical class to prepare students for MCI, EMI, USMLE, PLAB screening test examinations in the future.
Chuvash state Medical University MBBS fee structure 2021 for Indian students
|Fee Structure ( English Medium) for 2021 October Intake|
|1st year||6000 USD = 4,20,000 INR|
|(Fee + Hostel + University Admin Charges + insurance + Visa Extension + Medical Checkups)|
|2nd to 6th year|
|Tuition Fee||1650 USD / Semester = 1,15,500 INR|
|Hostel Fee||400 USD / Semester = 28,000 INR|
|Insurance||150 USD / year = 10,500 INR|
|VISA Extension Fee||100 USD / year = 7,000 INR|
Chuvash state Medical University MBBS admission process Admission process of Chuvash state university has been divided into 6 steps.
|STEP 1||Application||10th, 12th Marksheet|
|STEP 2||Invitation letter||Passport copy|
|STEP 3||Apostalization||Original 12th mark sheet and Photos|
|STEP 4||VISA application||Original Passport, Photos|
|STEP 5||Departure||Departure of all students in a group accompanied by our representative|
|STEP 6||Joining||Enrolment and joining the college|
MCI passing ratio of Chuvash state University
Students are divided into groups. Each group has only 12 students and hence proper attention has given to each student. From 4th year MCI review classes are also being held . Yash Overseas provide latest MCI E-Material to all its students which help the students to prepare for MCI simultaneously with their MBBS study. Also the Language of teachings English so it’s a biggest advantage to study MBBS in Chuvash state Medical University, Russia.
Chuvash state Medical university World ranking
Country Rank : 242
World Rank : 6262
Chuvash state medical university language of teaching for MBBS
Chuvash State Medical University, Medical Faculty of Cheboksary, Russia has Full English Medium teaching for International Students. All he subjects in MBBS are taught in English for entire course duration. This is the only & main reason many students from other universities like Perm state University, Orenburg Medical university , Mari State University and other universities take transfers in Chuvash state University.
1) Is Chuvash state university is a Government university
Ans: yes it is a government university
2) Chuvash state university is MCI approved ?
Ans: Yes ! It is listed in MCI list. ( you can check in MCI website)
3) MBBS in Chuvash state university taught in English ?
Ans: Yes MBBS in Chuvash state university is English for entire course duration
4) Chuvash state university has its own hostels?
Ans: Yes ! University has its own Government Hostels
5) Does University take transfer from other universities in Russia
Ans: Yes it takes transfer from other universities .
6) Chuvash state university has Indian MESS?
Ans : Yes ! There is an Indian Mess.
7) How much Indian Food Cost in Mess
Ans: Its monthly 120 USD
8) Is it compulsory to eat in MESS
Ans: No its not compulsory
9) Doest it has separate hostels for Boys and Girls
Ans: Yes! It does have separate hostels for Boys & Girls
10) Can We pay the fee in instalments ?
Ans: Yes ! You can pay semester wise