MBBS in Russia, Study Fees 2021, Eligibility, Admission, MBBS in Russia for Indian Students 2021: Tuition Fee & Top Colleges, Admission Process for MBBS in Russia.
Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific and Arctic oceans. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches. It’s famous for Moscow’s Bolshoi and St. Petersburg’s Mariinsky ballet companies. St. Petersburg, founded by Russian leader Peter the Great, has the baroque Winter Palace, now housing part of the State Hermitage Museum’s art collection.
Since 1990 Students from India attracted towards study MBBS in RUSSIA because of its well equipped government universities & Low fees. 1000’s of doctors practicing in India who has done their MBBS from Russia since 25 years. Medical Universities in Russia is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) . Every year more than 3500 students choose Russia for their MBBS study because of its low fee and low cost of living. Many students who finished MBBS in Russia is now practicing in many European countries and America after doing PG from these respective counties. Students from Europe, Africa, Asia and America comes to Russia for MBBS (MD) because it’s highly qualifies faculties and advance techniques.
Quality Of Education:
The MBBS syllabus in Russia is full of practical knowledge and hands-on experience in a real-life situation. The top universities have the experience to teach MBBS course in Russia as long as 150 years! Studying at medical colleges in Russia for Indian students is a much better option as Indian private med schools lack practical experience and quality of education. Getting an MBBS degree in Russia from a top rated MBBS University in Russia with English taught course ensures a great medical career. MBBS in Russia in English is possible at few good and top Russian colleges for MBBS.
Why Yash Overseas for Russia :
Yash Overseas is not only involved in the admission of the students but also during the entire course duration Yash Overseas serve its services to our students. We also arrange MCI coaching; look after the hostel arrangement and food arrangement of the student. Yash Overseas through its local office in Russia helps the students to get settle down there.
In Russia there are 3 types of MBBS courses in various universities.
- Fully English taught MBBS courses in Russia (In very few Russian MBBS colleges).
- Fully Russian taught MBBS programs in Russia (All the Russian medical universities).
- Bilingual programs (3 years in English and last 3 years in the Russian language in most of the universities)
Yash Overseas only deal with full English medium teaching universities so that student won’t get any problem in the future as changing university in the middle of the course is not acceptable by the Medical council of India (MCI). Choosing Yash Overseas for Russia ensures your hassle free journey of studying MBBS.
Intake : Intake in Russian Universities is mainly in Sep/ OCT
MBBS in Russia Duration : All the universities in Russia has 6 years of course (5.8 years)
MBBS in Russia Admission process :
- Step 1: Student should fill the application form and send the scan copy of their Mark sheets to yash overseas on email@example.com
- Step 2: After applying university takes 3-4 working days to issue the admission letter. Once the admission letter is issued student should start making the documents ready required for VISA
- Step 3: We will apply for the invitation letter from the university. Invitation letter takes about 15 days.
- Step 4: Once the invitation letter is issued, we will file for the VISA. After filling, it takes 5 working days to get VISA.
- Step 5: We will decide the suitable date as per the student convenience and we will book the tickets in a group for Russia. Our representative will escort the Group from India to the University
Process Time Schedule
Russia is a popular destination for Indian students who wish to pursue MBBS since 25 years. In the field of medicine, Russia has good medical colleges where students can get admitted.
Kabardino-Balkarian State University is one of the leading scientific, educational, informational, social and cultural University in Nalchik city of Kabardino-Balkarian Republic of Russian Federation.
The Kazan State Medical University is a multifunctional and multileveled state institution of higher education in Medicine, located in the central part of city Kazan, a city in southwest Russia.
Established in 1935, the Kursk state medical university is also renowned as Kursk state medical institute & Kursk State Government Medical University as it is supported by the Russian Government and registered..
Incepted in 1935, the Volgograd State Medical University is a nonprofit public higher education institution, situated in the heart of the city Volgograd. The Volgograd state medical university officially granted the status of the University.
Founded in 1988, Ulyanovsk State University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Ulyanovsk (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), Ulyanovsk Oblast.
Smolensk State Medical University, Smolensk State Medical Academy, MBBS Admission in Smolensk State Medical University, MBBS Fee Structure of Smolensk State Medical University, Direct Admission in Smolensk State Medical University Russia, Apply for MBBS Admission in Smolensk State Medical University.
Mordovia State University is located in Saransk, capital of the Republic of Mordovia. It has 28 academic buildings, 12 residence halls.The University has 13.000 students.There are over 500 international students, from eight countries like India, Germany, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Armenia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan.
Study MBBS in Kazan Federal University of Russia, MBBS fee structure of Kazan federal university Russia, Direct MBBS admission in Kazan federal University, Kazan Federal University world ranking, Scholarships to study MBBS in Kazan Federal University, How to apply for MBBS in Kazan Federal University, Syllabus of MBBS in Kazan Federal University Russia
MBBS in Russia Fees
Study MBBS in Russia
Study MBBS in Russia for Indian Students has been the best option since 1992. There are 1000s of doctors are practising in India after gradating MBBS from Russia. Indian students in Russia for MBBS study get the best study facilities in and out the universities. India and Russia bilateral strong relation always beneficial to Indian students to study Medicine in Russia. Russia has more than 200 government MBBS universities but few are English Medium Universities which attract the Indians students with low fee and low cost of living in Russia. Most of these colleges are in Russia are MCI approved medical colleges. Russian climate, culture, food, living standard always attract Indian students to study MBBS in Russia then other countries.
Top 25 advantages to study MBBS in Russia
- Russian Universities are Government Universities with vast Infrastructure with all the modern Medical facilities.
- Russian Medical study is considered as one of the best medical study in the world.
- Russia has good full English Medium MBBS universities with good world ranking
- Low fee as compared to other European countries
- Every University has its own web furnished and full secured hostels facility available
- MBBS universities in Russia are WHO, MCI and USMLE recognised.
- Oldest MBBS study destination for Indians since 1992
- Every University has its won hospital with many patients for good practice experience.
- No donation
- No Corruption in the universities
- No entrance Exams
- Low cost of living as compared to other countries
- One of the safest country for Indian students
- No Racism
- Russians love and respect Indians.
- MBBS students can do their apprenticeships from USA, UK, Europe.
- Professors and faculty members are the PHD holders.
- Original Cadaver provided in the anatomy class.
- Only 12 students in a group so best teacher : students ratio.
- Many universities conduct MCI coaching classes for Indian students.
- Easy visa process and less documentation.
- Fees can be paid directly to the university and that too in instalments
- More than 10,000 of doctors in India are Russian MBBS graduate and praising in India
- Many Indian Restaurants and Indian food messes are available
- Many scholarships available to the scholars.
Top 5 MBBS universities in Russia to study MBBS in English medium
- Kazan Federal University
- Ulyanovsk state University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Mordovia state University
- Chuvash state University
Difference between bilingual and English Medium MBBS in Russia
- Bilingual Universities teaches MBBS in English for first 2 years and rest 4 years in Russian language.
- Bilingual Universities fees are less than the English Medium Universities
- Bilingual Universities MBBS exams are also held in Russian Medium and while English Medium Universities exams are held in English.
- Bilingual Universities students find it very very hard to pass FMGE exam while FMGE is a bit easy for English Medium MBBS students
Some of the Bilingual Universities where students get trapped in Russia
- Orenburg State University
- Mari state University,
- Perm State university
- Tver State University,
- Bashkir state university,
- Penza state University
These are some of the Bilingual universities so beware of these universities in Russia.
Options of PG after MBBS in Russia
- Students who want to come India can do PG in India after clearing FMGE exam ,Internship and NEET PG exam
- Students who wants to do PG in USA or UK can opt for USMLE and UK PLAB exam
- Students who wants to do PG in Russia can do PG at lowest cost in Russia
- Students can also do PG in Russia and they have to clear German Language test and entrance test.
MBBS in Russia Eligibility
- Candidate should be 12th Pass . Must have 50 % in PCB and 50 Marks in English subject for General Category students and 45 % in PCB for SC, ST, OBC students.
- Candidate must be NEET qualified. NEET result is valid for 3 years
- Candidate must be 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the admission year
Education loan to study MBBS in Russia
Education loan plays the major role in Study MBBS in Russia for many students. Every one is not capable of paying the whole cost from his own savings. The Education loan is available for good world ranking Russian Universities in many Government and Private banks in India. Yash Overseas helps and guide our students to get education loan by providing necessary documentation from the university. Bank Interest rates varies from 10 to 14 % as per their own rules.
Fee structure to Study MBBS in Russia in Rupees for 2021
MBBS in Russia fee in Indian rupees starts from 1,60,000 / year to 4,70,000 / year .It varies from university to university . Same with the hostel Fee, it also varies from 6,500 / year to 50,000 / year.
Tuition fee of MBBS in Russia can be paid in instalments and directly to the University. To know about the latest fee structure to study MBBS in Russia please WhatsApp us on 8530302828 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Disadvantages of study MBBS in Russia
The only disadvantage of Study MBBS in Russia is if you choose the bilingual University . Bilingual university offers first 2 years in English then rest 4 years in full Russian medium where the students end up in big problem. Many agents under the name of Russian embassy is only sending students to Bilingual universities and take the whole course fee in advance by giving some discounts. No university take the whole course fee in one go. So please beware of such fraud agents. Choose only English Medium Universities and pay fee directly to the Universities. Yash Overseas only deal with Full English Medium Universities in Russia for MBBS study, MBBS in Russia fee structure, MBBS in Russia in full English medium, best MBBS university in Russia for Indian students.
Study MBBS in Russia or Study MBBS in Ukraine Which is better?
Which is better for MBBS Ukraine or Russia ?
|Particulars||Study MBBS in Russia||Study MBBS in Ukraine|
|Fee||Fee in Russian Universities are relatively less as compared to Ukraine universities||Fee to study MBBS in Ukraine universities are high|
|Entrance Exam||Entrance exam is just the formality. Every one Pass.||Ukraine has KROK exam in the 3rd and 6th year , it is very tough & students get two chance to pass or else they have to repeat the year or leave the country|
|Cost of Living||Cost of Living in Russia is very low as 1 Ruble = 1 INR||Cost of Living in Ukraine is high as 1 Ukraine hyrvian = 2.5 INR|
|Local language||Russian is the local Language||Russian and Ukrainian are the local languages|
|Insurance and visa||Visa and Insurance cost are very low||Visa and Insurance cost are very high|
|Language of teaching||Some are English and some are bilingual language universities||All Universities are English language Universities for MBBS|
|Hostels||Hostels are of the best quality with low charges||Hostel charges are very high|
|Nature of universities||All Universities are Government Universities||Mostly are Government but some are also private Universities|
|Corruptions||No corruptions atall in Russian Universities||Corruption in most of the universities where many professors ask for money to pass|
Why Yash Overseas is the best admission consultant to study MBBS in Russia
- Yash Overseas since 2010 has sent more than 500 students in Russia in various English medium MBBS universities.
- Yash Overseas has direct contract with many English Medium MBBS universities in Russia and hence we provide good deal, fair pricing and no hidden cost and services.
- We have our representative available in Russia to hep the students in all the possible manner during entire course duration.
- Yash Overseas is known for its commitment and after admission services.
- Yash Overseas only deal with full English Medium universities and does not collect any university fee, student has to pay the fee via bank transfer to the university or directly to accounts department after reaching Russia.
- Yash Overseas send students to Russia mostly from Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Bihar, UP, Chattisgarh, M.P, Tamil Nadu , Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka , Goa and from UAE, African Countries
- Yash Overseas 5 start Google rating shows as it is one of the best Study abroad consultancy in India having offices in Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Surat, Pune, Delhi and Russia.
- Yash Overseas not only do the admission in Russia but also helps to student to get education loan, Forex, Tickets arrangement, Departure and arrival services.
- If parents want to visit to their Kids in Russia, we help them to get visa and all the travel and accommodation arrangements.
- We have no hidden or other cost then mentioned in the fee structure . Yash Overseas sign the contract with the students to be very clear on the terms which is beneficial to both Yash Overseas and students
- We provide MCI and USMLE E- Material to all the students and also help them to get the MCI coaching on regular interval.
Study MBBS in Russia without NEET
Many students ask this question, can we study MBBS in Russia without NEET?
NEET is an entrance exam for Medical Admission in Indian Medical Universities. However as per the MCI then, now NMC notification student must qualify the NEET exam even if he/she wants to do MBBS from Abroad. Those who don’t qualify NEET exam in India and still study MBBS in Russia without NEET cannot practice in India after completing their study.
They cannot even give FMGE exam in India. So, student can do MBBS in Russia without NEET, but they cannot practice as doctor in India.
Even Some Universities in Russia like Kazan Federal University, Crimea Federal University don’t accept students without NEET
MBBS in Russia Vs MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in Russia Vs MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is always the hot topic for the discussion.
Many students choose Kyrgyzstan only for low budget and less duration.
This comparison will help you to choose the best for you without compromising with the quality.
I would like to tell you Yash Overseas do Medical admissions in best medical universities in both Kyrgyzstan and Russia.
|Sr No||COMPARISON POINTS||Kyrgyzstan||Russia|
|1||Types of Universities||Private /Government||Government|
|2||Medium of Teaching||Full English||Full English / Bilingual|
|3||Course Duration||5 years||5.8 years|
|4||Entrance Exam||No Entrance Exam||No Entrance Exam|
|5||Language Spoken||Kyrgyz / Russian||Russian|
|6||Hostel Facilities||Private hostels||well-furnished University hostels|
|7||Indian Food Canteens||All of them have||Most of them have|
|8||Clinical Rotation||only in Kyrgyzstan||Russia, USA, Europe|
|9||Original Cadaver for Practical||NO||yes|
|10||Average Temperature||Max 22/ Min -20||Max 22/ Min -20|
|11||Travelling time from INDIA||3 Hour||6 Hour|
|12||Time Difference to India||+ 30m||-2h 30m|
|13||Local Currency||Kyrgyz Som||Russian Ruble|
|14||Currency Value to INR||1KGS = 0.85 INR||1 Russian R = 0.95 INR|
|15||MCI /USMLE Coaching||Yes||Yes|
|16||Internship||1 year internship in India||NOT required in INDIA|
|17||MCI Passing Ratio||Upto 5 %||Upto 35 %|
|18||Lowest Package||14 Lakhs||14 Lakhs|
|19||Hospitals for training||Small hospitals with less patients||World Class hospitals, great infrastructure|
|20||Top Universities||OSH, Jalalabad, ISM, KSMA||Crimea, Kazan, Far eastern, Ulyanovsk , Kuban, Kabardino|
Lowest MBBS fees in Russia
KabardinoBalkarian state university fees 2021 is 1,96,800 Ruble which is the lowest MBBS fee in Russia among all Full English medium universities in Russia. Those students looking for MBBS in Russia low fees must choose Kabardino – Balkarian state university.
Last date to apply for MBBS in Russia
Last date to apply for MBBS in Russia varies from University to University. To know the last date for specific university please call or Whats App on +91 8530302828
MBBS in Russia Age limit:
|Minimum Age Limit||17 years on or before 31th Dec of the admission year|
|Maximum age Limit||25 years|
|Admission helpline||+91 8530302828|
MBBS in Russia after BHMS:After 12th std many students opt for BHMS as they don’t get MBBS seat in India. They compromise with their dreams and choose BHMS, BAMS, BDS instead of MBBS due to the following main reasons
- Less score in NEET exam to secure Government seat
- Private University cost too much in India which many students cannot afford
- No proper knowledge about MBBS in abroad or Russia
- No proper guidance about study MBBS in abroad
- No Proper approach about the abroad universities
MBBS in Russia after BHMS, BAMS, BSC, BDS, Nursing, Physiotherapy eligibility:
|Degree||The student must have graduate degree|
|12th Result||50% in PCB in 12th STD for open category, for SC/ST/ OBC 40% is required|
|NEET||NEET qualified within three years of admission year|
|Admission Helpline||+91 8530302828|
MBBS after BHMS, BAMS, BDS is a better option?After doing BHMS, BAMS and BDS they not satisfied with the future aspects in these fields. And their progress in medical science is stagnant which leads to the frustration. Choosing to do MBBS in Russia after BHMS is a wise decision and those students are already learned a lot in their BHMS degree which makes study MBBS is a lot easier for them. MBBS in Russia after BHMS improves
MBBS in Russia application form
To study MBBS in Russia, you need to fil the application form along with the scan documents. Application forms of all the major MBBS universities in Russia is available with Yash overseas. Call +91 8530302828 (All India Admission helpline)
Study MBBS in Russia for Pakistani students
Study MBBS in Russia for Pakistani Students in a very good option and its very easy process. Russia is the best study destination for Pakistani students because of the following reason.
- Low fees
- Low cost of living
- Best infrastructure
- Best practical knowledge
- Option of free PG in Germany and Europe
- Degree valid in Gulf countries
- Recognized by PMC
- Eligible for USMLE, UK PLAB and other entrance exams for PG
- NO processing charges by Yash Overseas
- Counselling on ZOOM
MBBS Admission process for Pakistani students in Russia
- Students need to submit 10th and 12th Marksheet, Passport copy of the student by email.
- Admission fee of 200 US $ payable to Yash Overseas.
- Visa Invitation letter will be sent to the student where he/ she has to apply for the visa in Russian embassy in Pakistan.
- Yash Overseas will arrange the airport Pick up of the student in Russia.
- University fee, hostel and whole package student has to pay directly to the university after reaching.
Eligibility criteria to Study MBBS in Russia for Pakistani students & Bangladeshi students
1) The student must be pass in 12th std
2) The student must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their 12th std
3) No entrance exam is required for study MBBS in abroad in Pakistan
MBBS in Russia fees in Pakistani Rupees is approx. 4,00,000 / year. Fees can be paid in semester wise installments directly to the university.
- Do I Need to qualify NEET to study MBBS in Russia?
Ans: Yes ! Qualifying NEET is mandatory by MCI and needed to appear for FMGE exam after MBBS in Russia.
- Do I have to compulsorily stay in the hostel ?
Ans: Yes ! First year it is compulsory to stay in Hostel.
- Do I have to compulsorily join the mess ?
Ans: No ! its upto you , you can cook your own food and save money on food.
- What is the living cost in Russia ?
Ans: Living cost in Russia is very low. 10,000 is enough for your food and miscellaneous expenses
- Which is the best MBBS university in Russia ?
Ans: Kazan Federal University is the best as its world ranking is under 400 and country rank is 2
- Can I pay the Fees in instalments ?
Ans: Yes ! You can pay fee in semester wise directly to the university account.
- Can I get the education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
Ans: Yes! You can get loan for the good world ranking universities in Russia
- Is Russia safe for the Indian Students?
Ans: Yes ! It is one of the safest country for Indian students . Boys and girls are safe in Russia
- Can we change the university in Russia in between the course duration?
Ans: Yes! You can change the university however it is a critical procedure to change the university so choose the correct university for you. Consult Yash Overseas for the best option for you.
- Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in Russia?
Ans: Yes! You can get scholarship on your first year performance.
- Do I need to learn Russian Language in Russia ?
Ans: Yes ! You have to learn the Russian Language to interact with the patients, Shopping malls and helpful in shopping. For eg. If you study in Gujarat you have to learn Gujarati to deal with the local village patients.
- Do we get Indian food in Russian MBBS universities ?
Ans: Almost all universities has the Indian mess nearby or many has the Indian mess in the hostel itself.
- MBBS exam pattern in Russia?
Ans: Universities has the weekly exams which result has been counted in the final exams
- Value of Russian MBBS degree in India ?
Ans: Russian MBBS has the same value of the Indian MBBS in India only you have to clear the FMGE exam.
- Is Russia good for MBBS?
Ans: Yes ! There are more than 25 reasons mentioned above that Russia is the best option for MBBS study in abroad.
- Is neet Required for MBBS in Russia?
Ans: Yes. NEET is required to qualify to do MBBS in Russia.
- List of items to carry while travelling to Russia for MBBS?
Ans:We have made the list 60 items that you should carry while going to Russia for Medical study.
- Which debit card is good for Russia?
Ans: Prepaid card is better than Debit card as debit card has many hidden charges